- Opening of The Bishop of Winchester Academy, Bournemouth - having the courage to be wise 11 October 2010
- Official Opening of All Saints Academy Plymouth 1 October 2010
- Exam success for Church of England Academies 10 September 2010
- 8 Academies delivered by CASL open in September 2010 - on time and on budget 8 September 2010
Church of England Academy Services Limited (CASL) is the project management and support services company for Church of England Academies, Voluntary Aided (VA) and Voluntary Controlled (VC) schools in the UK. CASL also supports Dioceses across the UK to deliver exceptional educational environments for children.
Our experienced, professional, and responsive team is drawn from a diverse range of leading education and project management backgrounds to ensure that, together, we deliver outstanding academies and schools.
We also provide transformational school improvement support to all Church of England schools and academies. For more information visit our School Improvement page.
What makes us different?
- Experienced professional advisers with a proven record
- An unique and holistic blend of educational expertise
- An established and cohesive team with Christian commitment
- A dedicated not for profit organisation
- An integrated approach linked to the National Society, Association of Diocesan Directors, The Association of Anglican Secondary School Heads (AAASH) and a number of universities
- Two hundred years of Church of England commitment to education
- Transformational solutions rooted in Christ's offer of abundant life
- Understanding and sharing the ethos of Church of England schools' sensitivities and preference
Through our Support Services, we support Diocesan Boards to deliver exceptional teaching and learning environments for children and have the capacity to provide transformational school improvement support to all Church of England schools and academies as well as a range of additional services.
As an Academy Project Management company, we provide exceptional and successful project management from the initial vision and Expression of Interest (EoI) for an Academy, through the feasibility and implementation phases to completion and, uniquely, we continue to support our Academies after opening. This is a single co-ordinating function that provides a clear lead and integrates all aspects of the development requirements.
We blend expertise and experience with Christian values to create transformational solutions for schools and Academies which are of high quality and cost effective.
If you want to find out more about what we do, and how you can benefit from our services, please look around our site or contact us.