- Opening of The Bishop of Winchester Academy, Bournemouth - having the courage to be wise 11 October 2010
- Official Opening of All Saints Academy Plymouth 1 October 2010
- Exam success for Church of England Academies 10 September 2010
- 8 Academies delivered by CASL open in September 2010 - on time and on budget 8 September 2010
Strategy is a process: it looks forward to a new way of operating and it develops the planning for the journey to the new systems.
It both maps and creates a successful and sustainable future, building capability and capacity so that the aims of change are achieved.
It is vital that every school understands the strategic objectives that drive every aspect of day to day delivery and is equipped and supported to deliver them.
CASL offers strategic services in the following sectors:
- School Improvement
- Public Relations, Marketing and Communications
- Project Management
- Accredited School Provider (CASL led consortium)
- Governor Training
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
- ICT and Visual Learning Environment (VLE) Platform
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) Supply
We deliver continuing and sustainable School Improvement projects in existing Church of England schools.
As specialists in the sector we have experience in managing projects in a wide range of transformational areas such as: delivering effective ICT solutions, Building Schools for the Future capital projects, and change management to deliver real and lasting improvements to schools which face a wide variety of challenges and opportunities.
We draw on our experience of working with the DfE and local authorities through Local Education Partnerships, as well as our established relationships with education service providers, to deliver genuine School Improvement that is based upon a holistic understanding of the education sector, and the academic, vocational, practical and spiritual needs of our school communities.
Please contact us to find out how we can help your school.
Our church schools and academies need leaders of ability and vision for students to learn and grow to their full potential. With wide experience in different educational spheres our team have the experience and contacts to find the right person for your church school's post.
Download the Recuitment Leaflet
The ethos and vision of your school or academy form the foundations for school improvement and student attainment. CASL works with a specialist in education PR, Marketing and Communications to help you share and communicate your vision and ethos to students, the local community and the wider world, so taht they improve behaviour, achievement and reputation.
Download the Public Relations, Marketing and Communications Leaflet